HYS Fact Sheets
Having trouble viewing reports?
- To view reports, you may need an updated version of Adobe Reader. Click here to download http://get.adobe.com/reader/
If you have the latest version of Reader already:
Open Adobe Reader via the Windows "start" button or whatever method you prefer.
- Click on "Help" in the toolbar and select "Repair Adobe Reader Installation" from the drop down list.
- Select "Yes" from the popup.
- Wait for it to finish.
- It will prompt saying you need to reboot to complete the installation. That would be best, but if you do not have that option on the machine you are using, choose "No", then log off and log back on.
- Try the fact sheets or QxQ again.
Training Videos: What is a Fact Sheet? Generating a Fact Sheet. Fact Sheet Content.
Can’t find your results? See Past Participation for more information.