HYS Fact Sheets
DATA CORRECTION: Updates were made to Peninsula School District, Piece County, ESD 121, and the 8th Grade state sample optional question results on April 30th, 2019.
An additional update was made to Puyallup School District. Corrections were made to the Depression & Suicide and Tobacco and Vapor fact sheets on March 25th, 2019.
Please replace those results downloaded prior to the correction.
DATA CORRECTION: Corrections were made to the Depression & Suicide and Tobacco and Vapor fact sheets on March 25th, 2019. Please replace those fact sheets downloaded prior to the correction.
See the Errata/Correction page for details.
- To view reports, you may need an updated version of Adobe Reader. Click here to download http://get.adobe.com/reader/
If you have the latest version of Reader already:
Open Adobe Reader via the Windows "start" button or whatever method you prefer.
- Click on "Help" in the toolbar and select "Repair Adobe Reader Installation" from the drop down list.
- Select "Yes" from the popup.
- Wait for it to finish.
- It will prompt saying you need to reboot to complete the installation. That would be best, but if you do not have that option on the machine you are using, choose "No", then log off and log back on.
- Try the fact sheets or QxQ again.
Can’t find your results? See Past Participation for more information.