Welcome to AskHYS.net!
The Healthy Youth Survey (HYS) is a collaborative effort of the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, the Department of Health, the Department of Social and Health Service's Division of Behavioral and Health and Recovery, Family Policy Council, Department of Commerce, and Liquor Control Board.
The Healthy Youth Survey provides important survey results about the health of adolescents in Washington. County prevention coordinators, community mobilization coalitions, community public health and safety networks, and others use this information to guide policy and programs that serve youth.
AskHYS includes Survey Results
- Fact Sheets: Pre-formatted fact sheets on important HYS topics at the state and local level.
- Reports: Annual frequency reports at the state and local level, and statewide analytic reports with survey details and trend results.
- Q x Q Analysis: An interactive data query system to analyze state and local results for a single HYS question or to analyze two questions together — that is crossing one Question by another Question (Q x Q).
- Who has Results?: Past participation in HYS from 2002 to 2012 by school.
New Information about HYS
- Registration for the 2014 HYS is now closed. Schools can still sign up online and be placed on a waiting list. We will know in early September if there are enough survey materials to add more schools.
- Try out the new QxQ. You can run multiple grades at the same time.
- The 2012 Analytic Report is available under Reports.