Welcome to AskHYS.net!
The Healthy Youth Survey (HYS) is a collaborative effort of the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, the Department of Health, the Department of Social and Health Service's Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery, and the Liquor Control Board.
The Healthy Youth Survey provides important survey results about the health of adolescents in Washington. County prevention coordinators, community mobilization coalitions, community public health and safety networks, and others use this information to guide policy and programs that serve youth.
AskHYS includes Survey Results
- Fact Sheets: Pre-formatted fact sheets on important HYS topics at the state and local level.
- Reports: Annual frequency reports at the state and local level, and statewide analytic reports with survey details and trend results.
- Q x Q Analysis: An interactive data query system to analyze state and local results for a single HYS question or to analyze two questions together — that is crossing one Question by another Question (Q x Q).
- Who has Results?: Past participation in HYS from 2002 to 2014 by school.
New Information about HYS
- Corrections were made to the 2014 HYS results on April 14th, 2015. Please see Errata for details and access your updated results.
- Press Release May 8th – Healthy Youth Survey Helps Educators Address Students' Needs
- Materials from the HYS 2014 Healthy Youth Survey Regional Workshops are available now.
- State, ESD and county results are available to the public. School district and school building results are available to those with permission from their district Superintendent. See the 'Getting Access' page for more information.
- If you need technical assistance, please contact Susan Richardson at Looking Glass Analytics, email@example.com.
Presenting your HYS data?
Check your results and interpretation with local data experts. Local HYS Data Assistance