Welcome to AskHYS.net!
The Healthy Youth Survey (HYS) is a collaborative effort of the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, the Department of Health, the Department of Social and Health Service's Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery, and the Liquor Control Board.
The Healthy Youth Survey provides important survey results about the health of adolescents in Washington. County prevention coordinators, community mobilization coalitions, community public health and safety networks, and others use this information to guide policy and programs that serve youth.
AskHYS includes Survey Results
- Fact Sheets: Pre-formatted fact sheets on important HYS topics at the state and local level.
- Reports: Annual frequency reports at the state and local level, and statewide analytic reports with survey details and trend results.
- Q x Q Analysis: An interactive data query system to analyze state and local results for a single HYS question or to analyze two questions together — that is crossing one Question by another Question (Q x Q).
- Who has Results?: Past participation in HYS from 2002 to 2014 by school.
New Information about HYS
- March 12, 2015 - Press Release and Supporting Data Briefs
- 2014 HYS Reports of Results are now available! Select your location and a list of your Reports will appear on the right. Notice the new Multi-grade Reports. There are also new Combined Middle School and High School Reports for schools and districts that participated in the Small School District pilot.
- 2014 HYS Fact Sheets are also available! Select your location and a list of your Fact Sheets will appear on the right.
- State, ESD and county results are available to the public. School district and school building results are available to those with permission from their district Superintendent. See the 'Getting Access' page for more information.
- If you need technical assistance, please contact Susan Richardson at Looking Glass Analytics, firstname.lastname@example.org.