Welcome to AskHYS.net!
The Healthy Youth Survey (HYS) is a collaborative effort of the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, the Department of Health, the Health Care Autority - Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery, and Liquor and Cannabis Board.
The Healthy Youth Survey provides important survey results about the health of adolescents in Washington. County prevention coordinators, community mobilization coalitions, community public health and safety networks, and others use this information to guide policy and programs that serve youth.
- The 2018 HYS results are here! Visit the Press Releases page. You will also find new data in all of the reporting tools.
- State, ESD and county results are available on AskHYS to the public. School district and school building results are available to those with permission from their district Superintendent. See the 'Getting Access' page for more information.
Results Available on AskHYS
- Healthy Youth Survey results from 2002 through 2018 are available now on AskHYS
- Fact Sheets: Pre-formatted fact sheets on important HYS topics at the state and local level.
- Reports: Annual frequency reports at the state and local level, and statewide analytic reports with survey details and trend results.
- Q x Q Analysis: An interactive data query system to analyze state and local results for a single HYS question or to analyze two questions together — that is crossing one Question by another Question (Q x Q).
- Who has Results?: Past participation in HYS from 2002 to 2018 by school, district, county, and ESD.
- All of the 2018 Healthy Youth Survey results are NOW available on AskHYS.
If you need technical assistance, please contact Susan Richardson at Looking Glass Analytics, SurveyAdmin@AskHYS.net.
Presenting your HYS data?
Check your results and interpretation with local data experts. Local HYS Data Assistance