New: 2017 Healthy Youth Survey Regional Workshops
Nine regional HYS workshops will take place across Washington throughout April and the first week of May.
Workshops objectives include:
- Learn what students said about themselves, their school, family and community
- Be able to interpret and communicate the HYS results
- Learn how to use the HYS website and access your HYS data The training will include small group activities, to make these activities worth your while, please bring your laptop in order to access your HYS results.
Locations and times:
- April 4: Renton PSESD, 8:30am to noon
- April 7: Olympia ESD 113, 8:30am to noon
- April 10: Vancouver ESD 112, 1 to 4:30pm
- April 17: Spokane ESD 101, 1 to 4:30pm
- April 21: Wenatchee NCESD 171, 8:30am to noon
- April 24: Bremerton OESD 114, 9am to 12:30
- April 27: Anacortes NWESD 189, 9am to 12:30
- May 3: Pasco ESD 123, 1 to 4:30pm
- May 4: Yakima ESD 105, 9am to 12:30
Click on the Workshop Flyer to REGISTER for the training site of your choice. Workshop Flyer (PDF)
If you can't make it to a workshop in person, a Webinar will be available on April 14th from 9am to 11. More information coming soon.
Past HYS Trainings
2017 Healthy Youth Survey Regional Workshops
Workshops presented information about 2016 survey results, how to access HYS results, products available on www.AsKHYS.net, and how to interpret and communicate HYS results.
HYS Training Webinars
Data Analysis & Technical Assistance Manual
- Analysis Manual for 2014 and 2016 - standard and simple methods for analyzing healthy youth survey data in stata (PDF)
Testing for Significant Differences
Need to determine if two survey results are different from another. Here is a tool for testing statistical significance. You need the percentage and confidence interval for two results.